Saturday, September 3, 2011

Can you spell - E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D!!!

Just wrapped up the first 2 weeks of the new school year. I am thoroughly exhausted not to mention I have lost my voice! I do believe that in all of my years of teaching, this had to be the most difficult start to the school year. Not really sure if it was adding a new teacher to our team (to accommodate the unbelievable amount of kindergartners we have) the day before Parent Orientation, working at school every night until 9 p.m., the new 7:30 a.m. start (with students in our classroom), Curriculum Night on the 2nd week of school, 21 adorable students that are social butterflies or that I'm just old. The 3 day weekend couldn't have come at a better time! I'm so thrilled to have a long weekend to rest up and refocus!  I look forward to sharing some cool posts with you next week! Until then, enjoy your weekend!

Blessings,

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment